Sew SummerCreative Sewing Camps!
Sew Summer is a fun and unique week-long sewing camp; perfect for any child with a creative mind or an eye for design! Students, grade 1 through 8, will learn basic sewing machine skills while making fun-themed projects. Sew Summer is designed to get new students up to speed, while experienced students move forward with more challenging projects. We provide full-size sewing machines, sewing tools and beautiful fabric. All projects involve an element of design and may be customized by the student. The week ends with a showcase of the projects and time for photos. In 2017, Sew Summer Camps will be offered at Pulaski Academy, Episcopal Collegiate and the Girl Scouts Headquarters. Check out the schedule below!
Sew Summer Themes Offered
Grades 1-4 (3 hours per day)
• Sew Stylish Doll! (dress, tote bag, and apron for the 18” Doll)
• Sew Cute and Cuddly! (personalized pillow, stuffed animal friends)
• Sew Accessorize! (book bag, clutch purse, sunglasses case)
Grades 5-8 (3 hours per day)
• Sew Fashiontastic! (skirt, clutch-purse, scarfette)
• Sew Arkansas! (Arkansas-themed gifts)
• Sew Creative Quilters (piece, layer, baste, quilt and bind a themed wall hanging)